Long-acting fertiliser for thujas (cedars) 100 days
High-quality compound long-acting fertiliser for all thuja varieties, both in single and group planting. This fertiliser can be used for new plantings, as well as perennial plants.
Long-acting fertiliser for thujas (cedars) 100 days ensures:
- even growth of shrubs
- dense growth habit
Additional content of magnesium results in the following:
- plants are abundant
- resistance to needle browning
- intense colour throughout the whole season
Slow release of nutrients ensures:
- optimum daily nourishment of plants for a 100-day period
Method of application:
Mixing the granulate with the soil/substrate improves the efficiency of the fertiliser.
- Apply the fertiliser on the surface reflecting the diameter of the crown of shrubs. In case of column-shaped of a thuja the surface of the sowing should be twice bigger than the diameter of the crown.
- Plants with dunnage (bark, woodchips, sawdust, gravel, grit, etc.) can be fertilised individually.
- Place the dose of the fertiliser in few/several places under the surface of the dunnage at equal intervals and even doses
- Watering plants on regular basis increases the efficiency of the fertilisation
Preparing the substrate: 25-35 g/m2 or 15-25 g/plant
Following fertilisations: 45-60 g/m2 or 25-45 g/plant, depending on the age and size of the plant
Date of application:
Use 1 or 2 times during a season.
Once during a season:
Twice during a season:
Composition of the fertiliser:
EC FERTILISER NPK (MgO) 16.0 - 7.0 - 13.0 (4.0) fertiliser containing ureaform with iron.
15.0% (N) total nitrogen; 2.8% (N) ammoniacal nitrogen; 8.7% (N) urea nitrogen; 4.5% (N) nitrogen from ureaform (including 0.6% soluble only in hot water, 3.2% soluble in cold water); 7.0% (P2O5) phosphorus pentoxide soluble in a neutral ammonium citrate and water; 4.6% (P2O5) water-soluble phosphorus pentoxide; 13.0% (K2O) water-soluble potassium oxide; 4.0% (MgO) total magnesium oxide; 1.0% (Fe) total iron.