• Slide

Przeznaczenie produktu

Florovit autumn universal fertiliser

Florovit autumn universal fertiliser

Fertiliser for sprinkled fertilisation of perennial plants, as well as for preparing the substrate for the next year's sowing and planting. Properly balanced nutrients facilitate an optimum preparation of plants for the winter period. When applied in early spring, just before the vegetation starts, the fertiliser guarantees that plants will be provided with crucial nutrients from the first days of their growth.

Method of application:

Supplementing nutrients after harvesting and after preparing the soil – sprinkle the fertiliser evenly on the whole surface in the amount reaching 20-30 g/m2, and then dig the soil, but without raking it (leaving the so-called upright-furrow slice). Autumn fertilisation of perennial plants (trees, shrubs, perennial plants and bulbs) – perform a single fertilisation with the dose of the fertiliser reaching 20-30 g/m2, sprinkling the fertiliser evenly around plants. Mix the sprinkled fertiliser with the topsoil and water thoroughly.

 

Date of application:

I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X XI XII

Composition of the fertiliser:

EC FERTILISER NPK (MgO + SO3) 4.0 - 11.0 - 24.0 (3.4 + 20.0) fertiliser with boron, copper, manganese and zinc.

4.0% (N) total nitrogen; 2.4% (N) ammoniacal nitrogen; 1.6 % (N) nitrate nitrogen; 11.0% (P2O5) phosphorus pentoxide soluble in a neutral ammonium citrate and water; 7.0% (P2O5) water-soluble phosphorus pentoxide; 24.0% (K2O) water-soluble potassium oxide; 3.4% (MgO) total magnesium oxide; 20.0% (SO3) total sulphur trioxide; 0.02% (B) total boron; 0.02% (Cu) total copper; 0.03% (Mn) total manganese; 0.02% (Zn) total zinc

See informative videos:

Learn more about why is it worth fertilising in autumn >>

 

Get your plants ready for the winter!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzQE8lgeJuw

Flower compositions – arrange your garden!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79938sMrJlM&feature=youtu.be

Available weights

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Do pobrania

2.18 MB

Our brands

Ta witryna korzysta z plików cookie. Możesz wyłączyć ten mechanizm w ustawieniach przeglądarki. Więcej informacji na ten temat znajdziesz w naszej Polityce cookie
Jeśli widzą Państwo ten komunikat oznacza to, iż przeglądarka ma wyłączoną obsługę JavaScript.
Do poprawnego działania strona wymaga włączonej obsługi JavaScript. Prosimy przejść do ustawień przeglądarki i aktywować obsługę JavaScript.