Florovit fertiliser for boxwood and other deciduous hedges
Regular application of the fertiliser for boxwood and other deciduous hedges ensures proper (even) growth, guarantees intense colours, as well as increases resistance to diseases and freezing.
Granulated garden fertiliser for boxwood and other deciduous hedges is a compound fertiliser, as each and every granule contains all nutrients essential to ensure the proper growth and development of plants.
Compound fertilisers guarantee an even application of all essential nutrients to plants.
Regular application of the fertiliser:
- ensures proper (even) growth
- ensures intense colours
- improves the resistance to diseases and freezing
Method of application:
Preparing the substrate: apply before planting in the dose of 15-20 g/plant.
Plants already growing: fertilise 3 times during a season in the dose of 25 - 35 g/1 m of the height of the plant or 50 g/1 linear metre of the hedge.
When possible, mix the fertiliser with the topsoil carefully and avoid damaging the roots. Water the plants properly.
- mixing the granulate with the soil/substrate improves the efficiency of the fertiliser
- apply the fertiliser on the surface reflecting the diameter of the crown of shrubs
- plants with dunnage (bark, woodchips, sawdust, gravel, grit, etc.) can be fertilised individually. Place the dose of the fertiliser in few/several places under the surface of the dunnage at equal intervals and even doses
- watering plants on regular basis increases the efficiency of the fertilisation
Date of application:
* Finish the fertilisation by the 15th of August.
Composition of the fertiliser:
EC FERTILISER NPK (MgO + SO3) 12.0 - 10.0 - 15.0 (4.0 + 36.0) fertiliser with iron.
12.0% (N) total nitrogen; 1.6% (N) nitrate nitrogen; 10.4% (N) ammoniacal nitrogen; 10.0% (P2O5) phosphorus pentoxide soluble in a neutral ammonium citrate and water, 6.5% (P2O5) water-soluble phosphorus pentoxide ; 15.0% (K2O) water-soluble potassium oxide; 4.0% (MgO) total magnesium oxide; 36.0% (SO3) total sulphur trioxide; 0.4% (Fe) total iron.
See informative videos:
How to take care of and fertilise cedars (thujas)?
Get your plants ready for the winter!
You don't know what to do with green waste? Make yourself a compost!