Florovit pro natura granulated horse manure
100% natural organic fertiliser for garden plants. Due to modern processing and purifying technology this manure retains all humic substances, as well as nutrients and minerals, and at the same time it is free of any pathogens and weed seeds.
- Best solution for seedling
- 100% natural organic fertiliser for garden plants
- Safe fertilisation
100% natural fertiliser of animal origin. Due to modern processing and purifying technology this manure retains all humic substances, as well as nutrients and minerals, and at the same time it is free of any pathogens and weed seeds. This fertiliser disintegrates gradually, releasing nutrients and humic substances, which improve the soil structure.
Method of application:
- use the fertiliser in the period between 1st March and 30th November, except for fertilising crops under cover, as they can be fertilised all year long
- Preparing the substrate: min 10 days before sowing / planting
- in case of already growing plants: min 21 days before harvesting
- sprinkle evenly, mix with soil and water thoroughly
- do not use on pastures, flooded soils, covered with snow, frozen, as well as during rainfall
|Crop||Recommended single dose|
|pot plants||10 g / 1 l of the substrate
|bedding flowers||150 - 180
|ornamental trees and shrubs||150 - 200|
|fruit and vegetables|
vegetables(e.g. tomatoes, cucumbers, pepper, aubergine)
|120 - 150|
leafy vegetables (e.g. salad, leek)
|150 - 170|
|potatoes||100 - 120|
|crops under covers||150-250|
|truskawki||100 - 120|
Date of application:
Properties of the fertiliser:
|Total Nitrogen [%] DW||min. 1,7|
|P (P2O5) [%] DW
|K (K2O) [%] DW||min. 1,7|
|organic substances [%] DW||min. 60|
See informative videos:
How to prepare a substrate for foil tunnel cultivation?
How to grow an aubergine?